Monday, December 14, 2009

TODAY

I started this blog in July after reading one of my friend's and getting inspired by it! Today I realize that looking at my posts I can actually see which months in the year were the most eventful for me! lolz.. Like September! I wrote 4 posts in it! :)

I dont simply write a post! I write it when I want to share something with my blog. My blog is like my buddy who understands me and knows me better than anyone else. And my life is eventful enough that I manage a post every month! So, thats good news! :D

Someone told me once, "Unplanned events carry an element of surprise and excitement and surprisingly are more successful than the contrary!" Well, how true! When we plan we by convention take a lot of parameters for granted, increasing the possibility of our plans to CHANGE! On the other hand, spontaneity brings an unfamiliar joy! A sense of excitement, which at times is necessary! And there is this other kind of surprise, which is not so pleasant. And this is the most difficult to deal with.

I was a little upset a few days back cause someone gave me very bluntly a reason as to why watching a movie with me could be embarrassing! Being the movie lover I am, it was quiet a setback! lolz.. And as a butterfly effect, a lot of things around me seemed shady to me. In fact I actually planned a few quick movies to boost my moral! :)

There are things we never expect would come our way and so, when they do, we don't really know how to react to them. The first and the most common reaction is to deny the possibility of the happening, that is we question its existence altogether. "Really??........ mmm.... I dont think so!!" Which definitely doesn't work. Second, we try to make up for it. Its always better to move to the second activity directly but then we cannot be expected to behave THAT sensible! Noone can. If you are thinking you are able enough to, then, :P :P :P to you! lolz..

Its said that "change is pre-requisite for growth", well I'd say, " Change itself, is a part of growth." And so I dont see any harm in changing myself with time and bending myself to the personality I actually want myself to carry.

Well this month is turning out to be eventful alright! But I hope the series of events don't get ugly by the end of the year! :)



Yeahhh... I wanna end the year like this.... happily... SCOOOBYYYY DOOOBYYY DOOOOOO!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment