Friday, September 4, 2009

Unexpected Circumstances

Day after tomorrow I have my 1st MBA entrance exam and I am here writing this blog. There are a lot of moments in life where you feel like doing something which you know is not the RIGHT thing to do... but you still do it.

There has been a lot of stuff going on in life lately! Which I could not or chose not to tell anyone. Its so hard to just keep stuff inside. Not that its some secret but you need someone you can always call and count on, well, I do! The most important thing to me... my exam... seems so unimportant in light of a few unexpected stuff that happened.

This blog has somehow started to behave like the companion i always used to search in a few people and honestly never found, was either disheartened or left with my feelings unheeded! Today i find it much more convenient sharing stuff here...

I don't know what I'll do day after. The 150 minutes which I was so keen on spending well now seem more like the spur of the moment thing.

What surprises me is not the fact that the priorities of the mind can be so agile, the surprising part is you never know who would actually come forward to lend you a shoulder at the time when you need it the most. The ones expected seem to have lost all memory of your existence and the ones you never expect to have done something for you, work out-of-their-ways to make you feel better.

Is it that we can be so wrong in judging people? Or is it that people are not supposed to be judged and kept expectations with?

Sometimes I really wish I could be as insensitive as others. I wish I could ignore people, their feelings and just carry on with my sweet stuff. But then if I would, then it wouldn't be me anymore. I might be a little less worried, a little less cerebrating, but then I won't be myself to appreciate what I had become.

I am none to judge people. I am none to define any code of behavior, but if I had to accept the levels of insensitivity I see around me to trade all the worries I have in the world, I'd rather choose the pandemonium.
What I write today might not make sense to a lot of people. But wtf? None of you know whats going on in my head right now!

The good thing about blogging is, without letting your emotions spill, it can make you feel better. I, feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment