Saturday, August 29, 2009

Perpetual Stimulus

After every two months we realize what we used to think two months earlier was kiddish. Well this is one way of saying that we are growing. Or say, changing? Today I realize that the people I like need not like me back! It was no rocket science to figure it out but it was somehow hard for me to digest. Finally my intestines have done the job! :P

There are people who like you and people whom you like... But you cannot like someone back just because he/she likes you. Very rational thought! But then why does it so happen that we behave differently when we are playing the other personality?

A friend of mine had quoted on FB "Like me or F OFF." Which I thought was kinda arrogant... but come to think of it, he is right in his place! You know... rather than you run behind people who think they are superior (which they are definitely NOT), just because you give them a little more importance, its better to be with the ones who like you! Its logical! Its a little .... blah!... but it still is logical!

But for me, liking someone is more of a mutual thing. If it isn't then it makes no sense! "Move On" is the quote for it...

TRUST: HOW do we trust someone? Or rather WHEN do we start trusting someone? Trust like liking.. is a mutual deal! I'll trust someone if he/she trusts me the same! Why would I trust someone who doesnt trust me?? :P But sometimes we end up trusting the wrong people! And even after falling into the pit we end up digging another one for ourselves.

Its said that Change is pre-requisite for growth. And today I am writing this blog to clarify a few things to myself... to justify a few things i have done in the past and to finally decide what i'd want to do in future.


10 things I have learned in the past 3 months:

1. People may seem nice. But nice people can be heartless!
2. Count on no-one but yourself.
3. Your Trust is something you should keep safely with you.
4. I am not answerable to anyone except myself!
5. To get what I want at the end of the day, I need to sideline some of my dearest desires.
6. I need to be focused as to what I want and not get influenced by random stuff.
7. Being polite and humble does not mean compromising with your self-regard.
8. Do not care for anyone other than family unless they really care for you.
9. Noone has the right to take you for granted.
10. Like me or F*** OFF! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment